Apart from TCH, the marijuana plant also contains Cannabidiol or CBD and many other compounds. The TCH compound is the one responsible for making people feel high after smoking marijuana. On the other hand, CBD is not psychoactive but has therapeutic qualities. For those who want that alleviate chronic pain, CBD is what to look for. The CBD oil is extracted from marijuana plant and mixing it with a carrier oil like olive. This article highlights and explains some of the conditions the oil relieves CBD oil relieves as follows:
- Pain relieving-scientists have established that among the compounds that can relieve pain in marijuana is CBD. The system in the human body that is responsible
forthe regulationof pain is called the endocannabinoidsystem (ECS) . Thework of endocannabinoids is to bind cannabinoid receptors in our nervous system. CBD hasan impact on endocannabinoid because they reduce inflammation by interacting with receptors in our CNS. Many studies have confirmed that by mixing THC and CBD, many chronic pains associated with arthritis are relieved. Many countries have approved the use of an oral spray called Sativex which contains THC and CBD to for treatment of sclerosis.
- Anxiety and depression reduction- This conditions have debilitating mental effects on our health. In most cases, anxiety and depression are treated by using pharmaceutical prescriptions that come with serious side effects including drowsiness, agitation, insomnia etc. CBD Isolate has proved to be an effective treatment of these conditions with fewer side effects.
- Alleviation of
cancer-relatedsymptoms-CBD is effective in the alleviation of symptoms related to cancer. These include such symptoms like nausea, pain and vomiting. Chemotherapy-inducedsymptoms like nausea and vomiting and significantly reduced through the application of CBD. Studies have also shown that CBD reduces the speed at which breast cancer cells multiply. However, most of these studies have been done on animals like mice.
- Acne reduction-A common is a prevalent condition that affects 9% of the global population. Acne is characterized by inflammation of the skin and overproduction of skin oil. CBD can be used to treat acne because it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neuroprotective traits-Because it acts on the endocannabinoid system, it may offer relief for those suffering from neurological disorders. It is able to relieve
symptomsrelated to epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. CBD can also relieve other neurological conditions like those associated with Parkinson’s disease.
- Heart health-Recent studies have shown that CBD has positive effects on our hearts. It can lower high blood pressure which is associated with various conditions including stroke and heart attack. CBD is also a natural treatment
conditionthat is associated with high blood pressure. Being an anxiety and depression reliever, CBD helps to prevent high blood pressure.